Thursday, January 29, 2009

Its Been A While...

Its been a while since I last shared my thoughts,
Its been a while since I last saw you...
Its been a while since I last shared what was going on in my heart;
Its been a while...
But God is still at large in me!

Every day that I feel broken,
Every day I feel lost and confused;
Every day I wonder where my Lord has gone
I realize He is right with me just waiting me for to see...

Its been a while since I last shared my thoughts,
Its been a while since I last saw you...
But I want you to know that in that little while
My God has shown me how to surrender all...

And now my heart is filled with power,
The power that comes from knowing He is here with me;
The power that comes from a faith that cannot be broken
No matter what happens around me!

It may have been a while since things last seemed clear and simple,
It may have been a while since you believed you could overcome
All the things that are falling apart all around us
But take this time to know that God is very much in charge!

Thank You Father for the strength that comes from knowing that no matter
what I do, no matter how little I deserve Your love - I am YOUR masterpiece!
You created me for a purpose and a future and a hope and You aren't going anywhere!
You're right here with me!!!
In Jesus' precious name I pray,
Amen!

No comments: